At BSB ABOGADOS we provide specialised legal advice to individuals, private companies and public sector entities. Our services range from out-of-court appeals (appeals of allegations, appeals for reconsideration, appeals for reconsideration, appeals for review or preliminary claims), preparation of reports and opinions, as well as legal defence in administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings of all kinds.
We are also specialised in public procurement, advising our clients in relation to the different public tenders that the Administration puts out to tender as well as the challenge, interpretation, modification and termination of administrative contracts, both in administrative (special appeal in procurement matters) and contentious-administrative proceedings.
Scope of action:
– Proceedings before the Administration.
– Administrative appeals.
– Processing of files before the Administration.
– Appeals before the Courts against acts of the Administration.
– Financial liability of the administration for damages caused by its operation.
– Contentious-administrative proceedings.
– Public contracts and tenders.