At BSB Abogados we have a team of lawyers to help and advise you in any civil case, including both judicial and extrajudicial actions. We offer you personalised treatment and exhaustive and exclusive dedication to solving your problems.
We act in Courts and Tribunals all over Spain, and we have a very high percentage of favourable judicial resolutions for our clients.
Among the different areas of action are the following:
- Family law and matrimonial law
- Divorces and de facto separations (both mutually agreed and contentious).
- Processing of unmarried couples.
- Drafting of regulatory agreements.
- Ecclesiastical annulments.
- Compensatory pensions.
- Alimony payments.
- Guardianship and custody.
- Visits regime.
- Modification of measures.
- Liquidation of community property.
- Adoption, guardianship and trusteeship.
- Declarations of incapacity.
- Appointment of guardians.
- Paternity and filiation claims.
- Inheritance, successions and wills.
- Claiming of sums of money.
- Civil liability of persons, including claims for compensation.
- Traffic accidents.
- Urban leases.
- Condominium property (including claims against defaulters in homeowners’ associations).
- Contractual and non-contractual liability.
- Drafting of all types of contracts.
- Review of mortgages.
- Real estate law, purchase and sale of movable and immovable property (see Real Estate).